Living in Harlem, by way of Minneapolis and Dallas. You can find me collecting kitchen goods for my overflowing cabinets, collecting plants for my overflowing apartment, and collecting loads of inedible leftovers from failed recipe attempts.
- Creative Operations Director at Food52
Other things I've done:
- Production Manager for WNYC Studios, working on podcasts like 2 Dope Queens, Nancy, and Sooo Many White Guys
- Assistant Program Director for WNYC, overseeing on-air content
- Many hats at 89.3 The Current: Producer, Host & Assistant Music Director
- Co-taught two courses at The New School: "Maps as Media" and "Radio Experiments"
And some things I've learned:
- M.A. in Media Studies from The New School
- Certificate in Media Management from The New School
- B.S. in Urban Studies from the University of Minnesota
Here's my resume. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.